Paste cái thông tin ra đây cho bà con xem qua vậy.
Since the launch of Xda IIs, a few enhancements have been made to the device. This System Software Upgrade consolidates all enhancements into a single ROM upgrade. O2 encourages Xda IIs users to upgrade their devices to this system software.
ROM: 1.40.00 WWE
ExtROM: 1.40.923 WWE
BT: 1.0.0 Build 3900
You can check the core software versions running on your device by going Start > Settings > System tab > Device Information.
New features - Windows Media Player 10, support MP3 ringtone, manual band selection
Latest updates on Microsoft Windows Mobile - Microsoft AKU(*) release 2.6 for Windows Mobiles 2003 Second Edition
MMS client - MMS client upgraded to 188.8.131.52 with improvements in interoperability
Radio software - Tested in major operators network in Asia. Improvements on GRPS and GSM performance.
New and updated operator network settings ¡V New additional operator settings for CTM (Macau), Orange (Thailand), Peoples (Hong Kong) and Sun Cellular (Philippines)
Resolutions to known issues
Radio will no longer automatically switched Off after Autoconfig with specific steps
Optus Zoo - CSD Line Type set to 9600 bps (v.32) and Non-transparent
Vodafone - the GPRS session will no longer be disconnected automatically if there is no data transfer for 3 min
Occasion call volume fluctuates when in move
Fixed failure in MTSMS during SDCCH handover
Fixed hang when trying to xbackup to a write protected SD card
REQUIREMENTS BEFORE UPGRADE
Microsoft Windows 2000 or XP with ActiveSync 3.7.1 or later. Other operating systems are NOT supported and may result in damages to your devices.
1. All data and applications will be lost. Please backup data before the installation. Reinstallation of
third-party applications will be required.
2. Once being installed, previous ROM cannot be restored. Should problems happen during or after the
installation, the device may require servicing in O2 service centres.
1. Make sure battery power of your device is fully charged
2. Reset your device and close all running applications prior to upgrade
3. Restart your PC and close all applications prior to upgrade
4. Connect directly to the USB port of your PC. Using a USB hub may affect ROM upgrade process
5. Do not interrupt the ROM upgrade process
6. Do not use other applications on your PC during the ROM upgrade
(*) AKU = Adaptation Kit Update
This software is distributed without warranty. Please read the EULA carefully for terms and conditions. O2 is not liable for any personal data loss on the product during the installation of this utility.